Please Note: I do occasionally Stock these in solid White if you plan to use these for your Comlink Build. Please reach out if you are interested in Solid White Tips....because I might be out of stock in White...thanks!
This is the first in soon to be many exciting Star Wars Screen Accurate Props!
We have been making Star Wars Props for enthusiasts around the world and are now offering these Awesome creations on Etsy!
Offered for sale is a Set of Screen Accurate HOVI Mic Tips.
These Mic Tips are the most Screen Accurate Tips available for sale anywhere.
Exclusive Features include:
1. Sceen Accurate HOVI Mix Pa2 Lettering
2. Screen Accurate Placement of the HOVI Mix Pa2 Lettering (Centered between the Vents)
3. Pure Stainless Steel Screen Accurate Mesh!
4. Screw on Base-to-Tip design, mirroring the originals. No need to glue the base to the tip...just screw it on!
5. Closer placement of Nipple to Mic Tip Top, accurate to the Screen used Mic Tips.
6. No paint! No paint has been used on these tips! The White inner and the black tip are manufactured in the color! No chipping will occur with these tips! No "runoff" onto your Armor. No need to ever worry about having to "touch up" your tips!
7. Screen Accurate (4) Vents!
Please see pictures for details. Stainless Steel Mesh is included. Just need a bolt and nut to attach them to your Helmet.
This is an Awesome and Accurate set of Mic Tips!
These Tips are Proudly Made and Shipped within the US. We offer USPS First Class Shipping within the United States so that you get your Tips Quickly!
Make your Stormtrooper Armor the most Accurate it can be! Get a set today!
If you are not happy with your Purchase, please return it within 7 days of purchase for a Refund. Original and return shipping is not included in refund. Items must be returned in their original state. Thank you!
Feb 3, 2020
Nov 8, 2019
Outstand set and quick service. I now own two sets for both my RO helmets.
Jun 25, 2019
Didn’t include any screws to install it, but even once I had some, they were too hard to screw on. Just glueing them worked out alright for me. Aside from that very good quality! Would recommend!
Nov 18, 2018
Aug 15, 2018