This is the Start of a New Project for us. Our Goal is to Produce all the Pieces needed to make an Accurate DL-21 Blaster! All the Parts will be CFO - Cast From Original! No 3D Printing on this Project!
This is the first of several pieces we will be offering for this Blaster Build.
Offered First in the line up is the DL-21 Mortar Fin Barrel Tail Piece.
Highlights of the First Piece:
- It is NOT 3D Printed. No Print lines on this Piece! It s Cast from an Original Piece!
- It is an EXACT Replica of the Piece used on the Original DL21.
- It is produced in a Strong, Jet-Black Plastic.
- It is HOLLOW - great for electronics!
- End Cap screws on/off
- Fin was used on both the Dengar/Hoth Rebel DL-21 blaster pistol and the Ponda Baba version
- We try hard to produce “Clean, Flash Free” Pieces. However, as with all “builds”, expect some light clean up using a hobby razor/sandpaper (not included).
Please note, this is for the Fin only. Full blaster in first picture is not included. Thanks!
DL-21 blaster pistol. The Aqualish Ponda Baba drew his DL-21 blaster pistol in Chalmun’s Cantina, before having his arm severed by the Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi. Dengar had a holstered DL-21 on the Executor in The Empire Strikes Back.
This is an AMAZING, extremely Accurate Piece. This will be a limited run. Get one while they are available!
The Star Wars Community ROCKS! Thanks for everyone’s Support!
The Star Wars Prop Shop
If you are not happy with your Purchase, please return it within 7 days of purchase for a Refund. Original and return shipping is not included in refund. Items must be returned in their original state. Thank you!
Mar 6, 2018
Coolest Prop piece I have ever seen! Feel like I am holding the REAL FIN! Awesome job with this, once again!